Saturday 21 July 2012

A Dilly-icious Deal

One of the most popular Epicure products is, without a doubt, the Lemon Dilly Dip Mix.  Want to know what makes it so special?

If you've been to a tasting party, I bet you've tried the Epicure Extraordinary Cheese Dip.  This recipe alone would make Lemon Dilly a worthwhile addition to your pantry, right?  Delicious, irresistible and easy to make, it's always the first thing gone at my parties!

But guess what?  There are so many more things you can do with Lemon Dilly.  A friend asked me for some ideas the other day, and I directed her to the Epicure website where you can find 318 different recipes that feature Lemon Dilly.  And yes, I counted them!  Salads, soups, and sauces; seasoning for chicken and fish; and of course...the Epicure Extraordinary Cheese Dip.  Yum!

With all these possibilities, it's easy to see why the very versatile Lemon Dilly is so popular.  And now is the perfect time to stock up because until the end of July, you can save 25% when you order Lemon Dilly Dip Mix - the regular price is $7.99 but it's on sale today for $5.99 a jar.

The best part? You can place an order through me directly (for this, or any other item you want!) at any time.  You don't have to wait for a party, and there is no minimum order.  So email me today and let me know how many jars you'd like! 

And while you're here, why not leave a comment and let me know your favourite way to use Lemon Dilly?  I'd love to hear what works in your kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cooking?