Tuesday 17 July 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to all!

My name is Nicole, and I've been selling Epicure for just over a year now.  Some of you may have found me on Facebook or joined my mailing list...and that's great!  Facebook and email are wonderful ways to connect and share information, so I'm glad that you're a part of my circle.

But some of you said you wanted more.  Maybe you want to learn how to cook with some of the products you see in the catalogue.  Maybe you wonder what people think about the latest and greatest cookware item.

Or maybe you just want to see what all the fuss is about.  You've heard someone mention Epicure - the low-sodium products, the great tasting and high quality herbs and spices, or one of the meal creation ideas that have made their lives easier (and tastier!) - and you want to see how these products might fit into your own life.

If any of that sounds like you, then you are in the right place!  Please join me again here at Epicure with Nicole for fun, food facts and more.

And remember, comments are always welcome.  Have a question or suggestion for a future blog post?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cooking?